We have a passion for creative imagery, moving and still, cinematic and photo-journalistic style. From drones to gimbals fitted with DSLR’s and Adobe expert certifications, our tools and skill set are ideal for creating beautiful content on-the-go.
- Corporate Headshots – On location portrait sessions.
- Stock Photography – You choose the scene and make the shot list. We light, stage and shoot it!
- Aerial Photography – Gain a new perspective with a birds eye view!
- Aerial Videography – Great for real estate and context shots in storytelling.
- Real Estate Video Tour – A walkthrough video tour of your listing.
- Real Estate Twilight Photography – Exterior images of the property at dusk to showcase landscape/property lighting, pool lighting and features like fire pits, and also to showcase a beautiful sunset.
- 3D Real Estate Tours – Online Booking Coming Soon!
- Agent Intro – Introduce your property tours to add a personal touch!
- Visit our bookings page to book your service online.
- Once we confirm your booking, submit you deposit to reserve date.
Booking An Appointment: Session prices and dates are locked in upon receiving your 25% deposit billed upon our approval of your booking, of which, $25.00 is non-refundable for fees greater than $100 (Any session fees under $100 require only a $25 non-refundable deposit). If you do not submit your deposit immediately, we cannot guarantee your session date will be available the next time you contact us.
Cancellations: All sessions require a non-refundable $25 deposit when booking. If the session is cancelled by the client for any reason, the non-refundable deposit is forfeited. We have a limited number of sessions available therefore, a canceled session isn’t something we can fill last-minute. Each booking has a cancellation deadline. If you meet the cancel cancellation deadline, your deposit minus the $25 non-refundable portion will be refunded. If for any reason Verve Studio or its representatives have to cancel a session due to an emergency, we will always offer to either refund your deposit or schedule you on the next available date that works with your schedule. If the session is for a particular event, we will do our best to find a replacement photographer/videographer.